Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Narrative and thoughts!



Yay! All my props are done!
I have really enjoyed learning all the new processes that I can take into other projects now.
I am very pleased with the look of my props but definately see there is room to improve upon them in areas such as scaling and quality of production, although these were the first I've ever done and managed to overcome obsticals and issues quite well.
I feel like I have stuck to my narrative I created and am happy witht he finished product.
The narrative I have based them on is the idea of a english mother creating a suitcase of important items to sit near the door incase of the need to flee at any uncertain point. For this I created an old Hurricane gas lamp, incase it is dark when they have to go, the childs favourite clown doll, so that it won't be forgotten in the rush and one of the gas masks they were issued with incase of a gas attack. I have used my grandmothers old case to photograph it all in to tie together the narrative.
I also put my helmets, bread and cheese in to see them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment