We were given the brief informing us of what this project will contain and what is expected of us. We have carried the theme of WW1 from the summer project into this and through being taught different processes by Andy we will make our own props. We also had the chance to ask any questions about the brief so as to understand it better. We are handing in some props that we will make, this blog and a sketchbook. I am still slightly unsure as to the difference between this blogs information and the sketchbook.
The brief seemed really interesting although at the moment I do not like this blog format of referencing as I started this yesterday with adding our first seminar and summer project to keep it linear and the input method of text and photo is not as easy as using a word document. However I do like the idea of having an online journal so hope to get better at using blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment